Looking back? Don't try, just look here.

Headcount

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Rugby at Newlands - Stormers vs. Cheetas

Storm

I was very privileged to shoot the Stormers vs. The Cheetas at Newlands rugby stadium in Cape Town a while back. Standing on the edge of the field was a really kiff opportunity and a goal I'd set for the year had been achieved. It started out raining, I thought I'd made the worst decision ever, I should be on the couch watching this is what I said to myself as I felt car-sized drops of -40 degree Celsius water hit me on the bare face. Luckily Luke Walker borrowed me his lens rain cover, otherwise my camera would have become an underwater version of the 60D. I will look back on that day ad remember it for a long time. Such a rad experience and I cannot wait to be back on the side of the field shooting the next game. Here are a collection of my favourite shots, I hope you enjoy them. ShotBoet! :)








Like a war shot.





Brussow started that for sure. I heard him shout go back to Bo'Kaap!

Man of the match De Allende for sure!



Laces.
















Ouch.

Brace.




Try time!





Amped!


Amped to shoot the Sharks vs. the Stormers! Top of the log against the bottom ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment