Looking back? Don't try, just look here.

Headcount

Friday, April 25, 2014

Captioned

 This is a story through captions - 

The Easter weekend roadtrip to CX, with Jessie HH
had many of these 
and many of these
with the backseat babies
Baby Jay and Carly.
Trying to get away with a selfie on my Gopro
and then posing for this, facepalm.
One of my favourite views in Knysna,
with one of my favourite.
Thanks for making me laugh. 
Out to sea we went

and another selfie,
through the heads on a kif boat
and living the life.
Shot to Amy, T-bag
and this oak
Carly's golden boy Paul Campbell.
Amped for more adventures
we drove into the forest,
Stoked.
This is how much I dig her.
Shot Jess, for enduring the cucumbers
and wet dog slobber.
Got the gears from Wayno
and she decided to leave.
Defs not slacking at the back, 
glassy waters reminded me why I love Knysna,
and the ocean.
Thank you for blessing my family, and me,
with your love and presence,
let's go back,
and finally go to that beach
Liefde Jessie Tigress :) 
Amped, Stoked, Happy, Amen. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment