Looking back? Don't try, just look here.

Headcount

Thursday, September 12, 2013

First things first.

Up and running. 


It's about time I get this blog thing going again. I have been taking loads of photos lately and entering them into Shotbru, Zigzag and various competitions and I guess I have been in the right place at the right time, to capture some epic shots. So this is the beginning of the documentation of my life, what I love, who I love and how I feel. Photos capture emotion, and evoke something mad in me, so I will try share some of that emotion through this blog.



Nkosi Jesu

The first post is the cross, a significant symbol in my life, a place where I find rest, strength, hope and many more things. It puts things into perspective, this was shot with my Canon 60D and a 50mm (Nifty Fifty) through a process called lens whacking. Whack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment