Looking back? Don't try, just look here.

Headcount

Monday, September 23, 2013

Crons carving followed by a Sunday sequence.

This is what I got up to in my holiday, well partly. Expect to find a lot of surf photography here in this blog. My computer is overwhelmed by the amount of photo's it has and creaks like an old wooden floor upon opening up one of the +- 25mb photographs. I hope you enjoyed this as much as what I did! 
James Lowe practicing his grafitti spray work. 

Putting his back into that one!

Add caption

Sunset peaks.

 Here is an amusing sequence of some Groms in Kommetjie. Kids these days! 

Textbook take off by the grom on the outside.
Woohoo! Double Zap!

That guy got quite a nice little Crons tube, oblivious to what he had just done... i'm not so sure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment